<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttp://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Saturday, September 23, 2006

    I stole this from Rui Fen's blog, although she didn't ask me to do it, I'm bored so yeah(: Oh yes, the songs might be alien to you because aside from songs that I added onto my playlist, I asked my brother to put some nice music into my phone and well, he listens to weird bands and artists and I have the same genes as him x)

    Beware: The song names may be screwed up because my brother doesn't exactly always care to rename his songs if they have the wrong tracknames for the world. Love his bo-chiapness(:

    Steps
    1. Put your music player on shuffle (will my phone do? cos' my itunes has problem.)
    2. Press forward for each question.
    3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.NO CHEATING!
    4. Tag 5 people at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
    5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

    Questions


    How are you feeling today
    : "My Number 1"
    [thinking about my (ex-) number 1 in my life.]

    How do your friends see you : "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor"
    [They think I can dance? quote from mwsa, Coolio!]

    Will You Get Married : "I Will Follow You Into the Dark"
    [That's a yes right?]

    What's your best friend theme song : "Mardy Bum"
    [Whoots! This is a very very very nice song yo!:)]

    What was your primary school like : "Your Ex-Lover Is Dead"
    [erm. Does this tell me that in my primary school, my crushes are dead? wah...]

    What is in store for this week : "Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured"
    [When I go home, I will encounter many red lights. AAACCKK!]

    What song describes you : "Fake Tales of San Francisco"
    [Oh no! Do you think that I am fake?]

    To describe your grandparents: "Longer That I'm Out Here"
    [It's longer they are around, the better! Yay me!:)]

    How is your life going
    : "Celebration Guns"
    [My life is something to be celebrated! Yay me!]

    What song will they play at your funeral
    : "Into The Fire"
    [This will be a sign for my loved ones that I want to be cremated; perhaps perhaps.]

    How does the world see you : "Holiday From Real"
    [The world thinks I need to take a holiday from reality? Or the world thinks I need to take a holiday away from Real (madrid)?]

    Will you have a happy life
    : "Miss Murder"
    [That's a definite no. Aacckk! I will either be a murderer or be murdered! I am so screwed either way...]
    What do your friends really think of you : "Combat Baby"
    [Haha! My friends think that I am a baby and I should go into combat(army)! Loves you loads, dearies!(:]

    Do people secretly lust after you : "Piano Song"
    [I cannot decipher anything from this. Yes or no?]

    How can i make myself happy
    : "When The Sun Goes Down"
    [I can either go out or stay at home when the sun goes down(dusk). Which one?]

    What should you do with your life : "Dog Problems"
    [I dog my life with problems. That's really true, but I can't help it! I am a magnet for trouble! Sorry life.]

    Will you ever have children : "Soft Rock Star"
    [Not sure.]

    The Next Five Lucky People Choosen To Do The Survey (in no order of preference):

    1. jiun (wan jiun)
    2. baobi (bao zhing)
    3. mw'sa (marissa)
    4. el (eleanor)
    5. wan hui

    or anyone else (yi-min, guan rong, xiao wei, ling xi) who has time on their hands ((:

    WOOSA x) This is what Will Smith keeps on saying in Bad Boys x)

    ;1:31 PM