<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttp://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Sunday, April 08, 2007

    whee!
    another friendster quiz!
    ((:

    {-
    how emo am i?

    [x] I like skinny jeans
    [x] music is a big part my life. {listening to it anyway.
    [ ] I write poetry/song lyrics.
    [x] My hair covers part of my face. {it's called my fringe.
    [x] I wear band shirts. {i steal my brother's anyway.
    [ ] I know who Jeffree Star is.
    [x] I wear/wore converse. {chuck taylors make me chuckle(:
    [ ] I wear/wore vans {i want vans.
    [x] I wear/have worn eyeliner
    [ ] I listen to Saves The Day, Chiodos, Thursday and/or Gym Class Heroes.
    Total= 6

    [ ] I'm in a band
    [ ] My MYSPACE screen name has an x in it
    [ ] I understand that My Chemical Romance is not emo. {they kinda look &seem the part, don't you think?
    [x] I also understand that Green Day is not emo.
    [x] I know what mosh means.
    [ ] I sit in corners often.
    [ ] I dislike MTV. {i LOVE mtv.
    [x] I take pictures of myself a lot. am a self-confessed camwhore(:
    [ ] Especially ones where you can't see my whole face.
    Total= 3

    [x] Im lost without a cd player/my iPod/mp3
    [x] I know that emo is not just a stereotype
    [ ] I have/had thick rimmed glasses.
    [ ] I have no issues with bi/gay people
    [ ] I hate the president. {i don't like george bush jr.
    [ ] I have/had a mohawk.
    [x] I wear/have worn black nail polish.
    [ ] I hate my mum
    [ ] I hate my dad
    [ ] I hate where I live.
    [x] Black is a great color
    [ ] I do/have cut myself
    Total= 4

    [x] Right now I am listening to music{hellogoodbye!
    [ ] I know what hxc and sxe means
    [ ] myspace=love
    [x] Hot Topic doesn't scare me. {i shop at hot topic.
    [ ] I wear/have worn studded belts.
    [ ] I have had a body part signed by a band.
    [ ] I've cried while listening to Dashboard Confessional.
    [ ] For Guys: I have kissed another guy.
    [x] For Girls: I have worn skinny jeans. {i just wore it!
    [ ] I have/ had dyed my hair black {my hair is black.
    [ ] My closet is mostly filled with black or dark clothes.
    [x] I cry a lot.
    [x] I write on myself.
    [ ] I have been called emo before.
    [ ] I've done drugs before
    [x] I listen to undiscovered bands {thanks, brother.
    Total= 6

    Overall total= 19

    Times your overall total by 3 and that
    is how emo you are
    So once you get the results post as im
    _% emo
    -}

    i'm 57% emo.
    right...

    Labels:


    ;1:14 AM