<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttp://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Monday, July 02, 2007

    Warning: If you're feeling especially happy now, it will ruin your mood to read on. So don't.
    I'm not really feeling all happy high nowadays I don't know why. Sometimes when I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling, I wonder who truly loves me in this world. Why do I do some of the things I do? Why do I say some of the things I say? Sometimes, I wonder if everything is just a facade, a show put up for me.

    I wonder what I will be when I grow up. Everyone wants to be successful, happy, the cliched. I want that too. But I can't help but wonder, will I be happy? Will I still have true, best friends? Will my bitches still be around and my friends? Will we age together and compare grandchildren and bitch about our son-in-laws? I hope so. I truly hope so.

    What if I make this wrong decision that totally changes my life and sends it spiraling downwards and this descent will only end with the beginning of the end of my life? Will there be someone to catch me? In a chevy impala or with a hockey stick with weird carvings on them?

    My food for thought, my penny for my thoughts. Because sometimes I just wonder.

    And life is a road that I wanna keep going
    Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
    Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
    I'll be there when the world stops turning
    I'll be there when the storm is through
    In the end I wanna be standing
    At the beginning with you

    ;2:37 AM