<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttp://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Thursday, July 05, 2007

    From Dorothy's blog(:

    {-
    "THINGS YOU’VE DONE"
    If you have done any of these things, bold them.

    Snuck out of the house.
    Thrown popcorn at people’s heads in a movie theatre. It's called having fun, plus we knew those people(:
    Flown on a plane. But of course I wish I could fly. Now now, don't we all?
    Failed a test. The very reason why I despise the topic "rocks" in geog.
    Highlighted/Dyed your hair. Not exactly highlighted/dyed, but I got HAIRSPRAY during taonan's funfair and sports fest(:
    Skipped school. No, I don't play truant.
    Bought something never wore it. Oopsy, that thermal I bought for my America trip has yet to be worn!
    Swore in front of your parents.
    Been called a slut/whore/etc. By the most unexpected person, no less.
    Drank alcohol.
    Gone out with a good friend. Honey bumpkins! The divine sisterhood! :D
    Regretted something. Like a million times in my life.
    Watched TV for 8+ hours straight.
    Been in a physical fight.
    Been to a concert.
    Shopped in a big city.
    Gotten a manicure/pedicure.
    Broken the law.
    Ran from the cops.
    Had a random conversation with someone you don’t even know. Bored, random, call it whatever you want.
    Gossiped.
    Forgotten a close friend/ family member’s birthday.
    Called an infomercial number.
    Stayed up all night.
    Completed a jigsaw puzzle by yourself. You know those miniature baby ones? Yeah, I'm so proud of myself(:
    Talked back to a teacher. I'm a guai kia, plus I sleep in class.
    Changed something about yourself to impress someone.
    Spent New Years in Times Square.
    Gone out with someone for their looks.

    "NAME BOLD."
    If you know someone with one of these names, bold it.
    I presume that to "know" someone, means personally. Therefore, I do not "know" Frank Sinatra.

    Ashley
    Andrew
    Anna
    Anthony
    Brittany
    Blake
    Celeste
    Cameron
    Danielle
    Derek
    Elizabeth
    Elliot
    Felicia
    Frank
    Gabriella
    Gage
    Hilary
    Hunter
    Irene
    Isaac
    Jacklyn Not exactly this spelling but something along those lines.
    Jim
    Kristin
    Kirk
    Lacy I think it was supposed to be Lucy =.="
    Lukas
    Melissa
    Marcus
    Nicole
    Nate
    Olivia
    Owen
    Paige
    Paul
    Quinn Quinn in Zoey 101!
    Rachel
    Randy
    Sally
    Sophia
    Sebastian
    Tessa
    Trent
    Veronica
    Vincent
    Whitney
    Weston
    Yvonne
    Zoe
    Zach


    "RANDOM BOLD."
    Bold all that apply to you.

    I have more than 1 best friend.
    I don’t own a cellphone.
    I have pictures everywhere in my room.
    I’m not one of those people that goes to starbucks because i think i’m cool by going there.
    I like to draw.
    My nails are painted at the moment.
    I wear sweats everyday.
    I hate rap music.
    My favorite number is 6.
    I’ve lived in the same town/city all my life.
    I looooooove movies.
    I know every word to at least one movie.
    I’m into photography.
    I own trophies for things I’ve won.
    I’m blonde.
    I’ve read all the gossip girl books.
    My name starts with an "A".
    I own a dog.
    I’ve been to more than 10 states in the United States.
    I’m bored.
    -}

    ;6:58 PM