<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttps://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Thursday, September 28, 2006

    Hello again! I know that I take pleasure in typing in perfect english, as darling Jiun and Brenda have very kindely pointed out on my tagboard (more than once too!), but hey this is me! I am not a great fan of the msn language, though I use it occasionally because I shuang la(: Also, I use drips and draps of Singlish here and there too, ok?

    Anyway, here is my injury for today's netball session: Baobi accidentally hit me on the left cheek with the ball. Haha! Baobi was so worried she said, "Rui Fen, are you okay?" like a million times! I'm fine Baobi, I've had worse(:

    After school today, I stayed back for a while with Mwasa and Jiun and Bernice to start on our dance choreography for aesthetics. Alas, Jiun and Bernice slacked while Mwasa and I did a little choreography. Actually, Eleanor stayed for a while before rushing off for softball ; we managed to choreograph our part for the dance. It's really cute! xD

    By the way, Eleanor if by some miraculour chance that you see this, Mwasa and I added some stuff before and during our part in order to extend it to 8 counts, up 4 counts from the previous 4 counts(: I'll tell you tomorrow la.

    Mwasa was playing the song on her PSP without a care in the world if a prefect or teacher were to walk in(: I like her style, hahahahahahahahaha :D Chacha is actually quite fun, ya know. Next week, we will have the entire 3 hours of aesthetics to practice and present our dances. It's going to be so fun watching everyone dance! (If you haven't caught on by now, Eleanor is my cha cha partner :)) Yi-Min and Renee look like the perfect couple when they dance! Julia and Wan Hui look adorable mainly because Julia looks like a guy ; if she were a guy, many girls would have already proposed to her him!

    Tralala, the week after, we will have a lesson on hip-hop! Yaay! Wan Hui will totally own the class then. For now, Megan and Wan Hui are owning the class, but Megan is slightly better (sorry Wan Hui). Anyway, we shall all try our best for our dance summative. Yaay me! x)

    I shall proceed to do my homework now. Tata!

    ;8:47 PM