<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttps://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Thursday, December 07, 2006

    I've been rather lazy to post so I shall post the past 3 days over 3 blog entries!(:
    This shall be 5 December 2006

    Had meeting with yearmates in dance &duet comm.
    Lots of fun &laughter!(:
    Now, let's let the pictures do the talking! :D


    Diyanah &I!
    For your information, her spectacles are yellow &mine are green!(:
    Not the same okayy...


    Lishan acting cute(:
    Wahaha!


    You are not able to see her face but this is Jiaying holding her lime green hairband which I likee!! :D
    Darling Jiaying was kind enough to lend it me for most of the day because I accidentally broke my hairband (again:))


    Aishu being spastic girl xD


    Me with Jiaying's bimbo bag which I likee too but it's bimbo!
    Bah.
    That's part of Diyanah's head poking out from my ass ><


    Jiun (bf!) &I doing the year sign which we came up with.
    Bah you yearmates probably won't take it up because it looks like we are smoking :D
    Bwahaha xP


    Yowza!
    I secretly took a picture of Jiaying(:
    I'm pro.
    Thank you thank you.


    Poor poor Ain having stomach cramps &confined to the rolly chair.
    Rolly chair = sacred chair for someone :DD


    Diyanah you naughty girl!
    You still torturing poor poor Ain when she's not feeling well!
    Tsk tsk... xDD


    Self-portrait.
    I was feeling lame &Jiaying's bimbo bag got to me...


    Jiun &Diyanah playing a fool :D

    Now, I know that there's a lot of pictures but hang in there!
    A few more to go(:


    My adidas shoes!
    Dayna has the plain one without the nicee lines zigzagging all over the place.
    Wahahaha.
    I like mine better!


    Shoes from the top: Jiaying, me, Diyanah.
    We were discussing some stuff &I felt damn sian so I just put my shoe on top of Diyanah's &placed Jiaying's on top.
    Whee!


    I HAVE A FETISH FOR SHOES!(:
    I cannot remember if that is Jiaying's or Jiun's fingers :D

    This is disastrous!
    I cannot upload the neoprints that Jiaying, Aishu &I took at cine!
    Baahh...
    Nvm dearies I shall email to ya!:D

    So that's the end of the pictures for 5 December 2006!
    Toodles until the next post!(:

    ;9:43 PM