<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttps://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    Free to be, free to vote fee!
    Yaay I can just tell that campaigning is going to be the fun(:

    Anyway, on to today. The family went to Tekong for my brother's passing out parade.
    Baobi was all "your brother's passing out?!" =.="

    We were late at Pasir Ris Interchange in typical family fashion but others were later! It turned out that we were in the early batch! At 9 while we were already seated at the grandstand in Tekong they finally annouced that the last batch of parents have arrived. Poof. The tickets read 8 at Pasir Ris. But it was fun anyway(:

    I felt like I was in NDP with all the NDP songs being played. My sis and I escaped to go the toilet but in the end didn't go. We just stood outside the toilets doing lame things like swinging each other around, taking photos and stalking talking to my sis' army friends.










    Looking fat.













    Laughing and trying not to laugh.










    Looking weird.

    It's official. We can't take proper photos, sister.

    The parade finally started. The band! The band! The band is so cool! I like the band(:
    My father forgot to bring the camera so we had to record this momentous event when my brother, the boy, "becomes a man" with our handphones =.="

    Before the first segment ended, the soldiers boys men NSmen (? I don't know what to call them) did a marchpass and they were all trying not to laugh at the parrerazzi (parents+paparazzi) stuffed cameras into their faces.

    I'm a genius I came up with the word "parrerazzi"(:

    I like the second segment! My sis and I beat my parents to my brother and my sis put his jockey cap on his head. Not to be outdone, I took it off and jammed it on his head again(:

    The sister has more photos on her phone. I'll post them if I can get my hands on them.













    My brother was all, "You do not see anything guys" to his friends.
    Then he conveniently told us, "Oh, I haven't washed my uniform." when we were taking photos with him. "Now I'm smiling." when we were utterly disgusted. Evil bastard.









    Oh, the spasticity of it all.

    Oh oh oh they did their infantry roar and it was really funny. Everyone was laughing(:

    Well, came home and took a 5 hour nap before waking up and eating dinner.

    I'm happy that my brother graduated from NS but that basically means that the house will be in a huge mess everyday again. Anyway congratulations big brother(: I'm proud of you for not dying in NS and living it through(; Hope you get into OCS! &stop stealing borrowing my money you freak.

    Gosh my nails have grown so long it's becoming a tad tough to type. Manicure with Wanhui on Friday! Maybe I'll trim my nails. Or not. Hehe.

    Marissa post pictures of your new home! I want to see! &I misses Baobi): I make her phone bill exciting she says(: Smses from aussieland! Haha!

    You'll see, Ma, now comes the better part
    Someone's gonna make good
    Cross his stupid heart
    Make good and finally make you
    Proud of your boy

    Someday and soon
    I'll make you proud of your boy

    ;11:34 PM