<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttps://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Monday, July 09, 2007

    I'm in my dad's office. Typing on a computer that doesn't have speakers. I'm suffering from Live Earth and Doctor Who withdrawal already. I miss Ugly Betty): I didn't watch on Sunday because I was doing my campaign stickers.

    FREE TO BE VOTE FOR FEE!

    I'm definitely not suffering from campaigning withdrawal(: Today after school Sharan and a bunch of her friends were squealing over the stickers haha. I'm happy that people find my stickers nice(: Thanks mum!

    My sister's being a pain and stealing my chocolate. Grr.













    The grim reaper eating chocolate.














    Do not touch my chocolate! ><

    :D

    I am not in denial. Okay maybe slightly. No, definitely not. A little teeny weeny bit? Absolutely non. I do not think that David Tennant is cute. Okay maybe cute. I think that Doctor Who is cute. I do not think that he is hot. Nope. I only think that he has good taste in shoes. His shoes are hot. Not the person no no no. His longcoat's pretty sexy too. But only the long coat. Not the person. Absolutely not. *Am becoming schizophrenic*

    Smsing Baobi and Stacey during their French lesson is hilarious. You can try all you want but they won't stop smsing you.

    {-
    Me: HELLO THERE LITTLE ONE STACEY. WAKEY WAKEEEEY! SMACKEY SMACKEEEY! WAKE UP FRENCHIEEE!

    Baobi: We are LOLing at you.

    Stacey: We are totally lolling at you. French sucks.
    -}

    I cannot believe that I was talking to lit geniuses and the best they could come up with was "LOLing"(:

    ;5:31 PM