<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttps://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Tuesday, October 16, 2007

































    And now I'm head over heels in love with them(:

    I would upload more photographs but I left the memory card back at my maternal gramma's house so until the next time, you'll have to wait(:
    Post-exam. I'm absolutely confused by the timetables. Going to school not at the usual time feels good though(: I don't have to wake up blearily at 6am and grope around the room for the light switch heh.
    I'm trying out for OM! And HSSRP! No RS for me please! ><
    I have been suffering from tv depravation. Supernatural, The Hills, The O.C. (Where the fuckk are my season 2 dvds?! They're in some box at home and I have no idea which box)
    On the bright side, the house is nearly done. Lots of unpacking to do though. Sigh. And I found my posters! Brilliant! My new word-until-I-found-a-new-favourite-word is "Brilliant"(: I'm brilliant.
    I'm am jealous of Baobi's iPod Touch! Gimme gimme gimme! You turned me into the green-eyed monster! And and and I must work during the holidays and buy more clothes. I need drainpipes and plain tanks to layer and a vest and clothes. Lots more apparel. And Japan! Shopping in Japan! Gah I need to get winter clothes. So many of my friends are going to cold countries so they can't lend my their winter clothes! My sis is going to help me buy when she goes to Shanghai which will be after the Japan trip. But until then I'm stuck. Sigh. I think I'll just drag my father shopping one day with his bit of plastic heh. (:

    ;6:32 PM