<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31244678?origin\x3dhttps://cutoutpaperdolls.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

hear me out,

It was acceptable in the 80s;
He created disco,
But right now, he's living life to mess around and play.

profile

Ruifen;
mcfee/mcfreak.
fourteened, 1503`1993
taonan raffles girls' (secondary)
hadlian
raffles dancer
retail therapist
fangirl
chitchat.

tagboard

links

Classes/Groups
♥ 113`06
♥ 113 Hot&Sexys
♥ 106`06
♥ 110`06
♥ 111`06
♥ 212`07
♥ Hadley
♥ Buckle
♥ Taonan (unofficial)

The People
A
♥ Alicia
♥ Amanda (Mandi)
♥ Angie

B
♥ Baobi
♥ Baobi (LJ)
♥ Baobi's Suigim
♥ Bernice
♥ Brenda

C
♥ Calvin
♥ Charlene
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Chloe
♥ Clarissa

D
♥ Danielle
♥ Daphne Goh
♥ Daphne Tay
♥ Darrell
♥ David
♥ Dean Show Slumber Party
♥ Delise
♥ Diyanah
♥ Dora
♥ Dorothy

E
♥ Eenette
♥ Eleanor
♥ Evelyn

G
♥ Guan Rong

H
♥ Huan Ying
♥ Hui Qing
♥
Irina

J
♥ Jane
♥ Jazlyn
♥ JRAU
♥ Jia Ying
♥ Jia Xuan
♥ Jo-Ann
♥ Joyce
♥ Jovina
♥ Julia

K
♥ Kathleen
♥ Kelly
♥ Kevin
♥ Khaingzin
♥ Kristy

L
♥ Lingxi
♥ Lijie
♥ Lin
♥ Lisa
♥ Lishan
♥ Liyana

M
♥ Madeline
♥ Marissa
♥ Maryam
♥ Matilda
♥ Michelle
♥ Minyee
♥ Mona
♥ Munirah

N
♥ Nancy
♥ Natalia
♥ Nicolette

Q
♥ Queenie

R
♥ Rachel
♥ Rasyidah
♥ Rebekah
♥ Renee
♥ Rui Fen
♥ Rui Qing (sis)
♥ Ruited X

S
♥ Sabrina
♥ Sally
♥ Sandhya
♥ Sarah Giam
♥ Sarah Ong
♥ Scarlet
♥ Seet Theng
♥ Shermaine
♥ Sheryl
♥ Shona
♥ Siti
♥ Sparklemode (shopping)
♥ Stacey
♥ Supernatural

T
♥ Tongmiin

V
♥ vanessa

W
♥ Wan Hui
♥ Wan Jiun

X
♥ (Mak) Xiao Wei
♥ (See) Xiao Wei
♥ Xinning
♥ Xin Xuan

Y
♥ Yikang
♥ Yi-Min
♥ Ying Hui
♥ Yingying
♥ Yingyue
♥ Yunita

Z
♥ Zann
♥ Zhen Ling
♥ Ziqi
♥ Zishing
♥ Zhi Ting

archives

  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • credits

    designer: !zrow
    model: jasminegreentea
    brushes: toastsnatcher
    fonts: dafont



    Thursday, November 29, 2007

    The photographs are not with me! Bawls! So I shall talk in words only.

    Second last day in Osaka, Japan, was spent busting my mum's credit limit and being pissed at her for buying ugly bags. Yes, she knew I didn't like them the least bit but she said she likes them. What could I do?! She's the one with the credit card. And so I took advantage of that and bought my 8000+++yen (approx. 100+++SGD) bag for school next year that is so cute because it has like things typical of NYC printed on it :D like this adorable "No Parking" sign that I will take a photograph of and upload it (eventually)

    Yes sister I didn't shop as much as you. But you're a bloody shopaholic you bugga! :D

    I got adorable heels that are just so adorable! And lots of candy. Like many many. Which by the time I touched down in Singapore was just simply many. Because I bought duplicates of nearly everything and I ate those that belonged to me(: So sorry Baobi no Meiji chocolates for you because I ate those heh. I'm sorry but the variety of the Kit Kat and Meiji chocolates are amaazziinngg! I have chestnut Kit Kats yo. That's so freaking awesome.

    I got a cute top and this poncho-hoodie that my sis has been wearing. I want it for Love Me Hate Me Kill Me Now tomorrow!! And the house is still screwed up. The new washing machine won't turn off. My towel is missing. And my table which was almost empty before I left for Japan is now cluttered with dear sis' stuff. My nice jeans are in the wash. On the bright side, after looking at the Levi's jeans that fit me so well in Japan but I was forbidden to buy them, my mum says that maybe she'll buy me jeans that are 3 digits if they fit me really well. However because I'm such a thrifty person (yes I am), I probably won't :D

    I tried to persuade daddy to buy me an iPod Touch throughout the trip but he just kept whacking me on the head/hitting me on the head with the Shinbun Times or something. Gosh. And I need a new phone! My plan has expired so does anyone have any suggestions regarding my new phone? Please do tell me I don't know where to start!

    I miss Japan all of a sudden. But it feels great because I'm seeing and once again smsing Baobi like shit. Ohaha.

    ;11:57 PM